Here are some tips for caring for your 24k gold plated Rael Cohen Jewelry items:
From layered necklaces and pendants, to charm bracelets and butterfly earrings - we've got you covered.
After a few years, the chemistry of our skin and being exposed to solvents and cleaning agents can cause the gold plating to fade. To ensure life-long wearability of your gold-plated jewelry keep these simple tips in mind.
- Remove your jewelry before going in the water, especially if it’s chlorinated or salty.
- Take your jewelry off if you are going to sweat in a workout of any kind.
- Wait to wear your jewelry until after you’ve washed and lotioned your hands.
- Keep your jewelry stored in a soft bag, away from other jewelry or hard surfaces.
- Use a soft-cloth to keep it clean, or if it needs a bit more, soak it in warm, soapy water. Add a small brush to clean out dirt if you've been extra dirty ;).
- In the end, if you love a piece and it begins to fade, you can always have it re-plated!